- Make 3 times your portion of the rent (gross) or 5 times (gross) for Co-signers or show you have 3 times your portion of rent via trust, financial aid or a combo of each in a bank account you have access to.
- Have a 680 credit score or above for automatic approval. If you have a 600-679 score, we will approach the owner on a number basis only for approval. You could be asked for an additional deposit. A 599 and below score is an automatic denial.
- No Bankruptcy within 2 years of applying
- Must meet and greet all animals whether indoor or out
- Additional deposit of $500 per pet – total deposit not to exceed two times the rent
- Good rental history for past 3 years if applicable
- Must have a Social Security Number
Process for Securing Your Home:
- Call 530 566-9223 ext2 or text 530 864-5684 the NVPM office for an appointment. (Please note that we cannot hold a home more than 5 days from ready date)
- Bring a $500 money order or cashier’s check with you to the office appointment made out to NVPM (no personal checks or cash please)
- Fill out Welcome letter and holding deposit forms at appointment (10 minutes)
- Provide 1 month pay stubs , financial aid, or bank information
- After your appointment, you will have 24 hours to go online www.nvpm.net, go to “Find a Property”, click on “Apply Now” for the property you applied for. Co-Signers will do the same and note that Co-Signers are only used for lack of income not bad credit.
- Provide all necessary info and proof of income via scanning and emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or through our 24 drop door drop slot.
If you are not approved, you will receive your holding deposit back. If approved, you will just set up a time to get keys and sign your walk through on move in day. (Your lease will be pre-emailed to you before move in day)